Cadence Park School includes the latest educational technologies and a variety of amenities including student collaboration spaces across all grade levels
The Cadence Park K-8 School for Irvine Unified School District has been designed to meet criteria developed by the Collaborative for High-Performance Schools, which helps establish campuses that are healthy, comfortable, energy-efficient and aligned with modern teaching and learning. The school opened in September 2018, under the new Education Specifications, continuing Irvine Unified's tradition of excellent of providing a state-of-the-art facility for students, families, community and staff. Classrooms are equipped with flexible seating as well as traditional desks so that each student can configure them in a way they can best focus on learning. Teachers can also adjust the furniture based on how they want to teach that day, such as splitting them into small groups or lecturing in front of them.
Cadence Park will accommodate approximately 1,000 students at capacity, in grades kindergarten through eight, in the Great Park Neighborhoods.
This state-of-the-art campus includes the latest educational technologies and a variety of amenities including:
• Student collaboration spaces across all grade levels
• Dedicated instrumental, choral and music classrooms with attached rehearsal rooms
• Dedicated flexible science classrooms and science lab
• Creation Station, Steam Room and Video Production Studio
• Library and Illumination Room (reading)
• Full-Court Gymnasium with separate fitness studio
• Outdoor amphitheater and covered learning areas
Irvine Unified School District
Designed to CHPS criteria