PJHM is looking for talented project managers, please submit your resume to email@example.com!
Project Manager (K-12)
PJHM is a California based interdisciplinary architecture and research firm specializing in educational and civic projects. PJHM is ranked among the 300 largest architecture firms in the nation. PJHM partners with clients and provides professional services from three offices: Laguna Hills, CA, Los Angeles, CA and Oceanside, CA.
This position is available in the Laguna Hills, CA office.
• Full leadership responsibility for the management of multiple K-12 type projects of varying sizes and complexities.
• Ability to develop and manage all phases from conceptual design through construction.
• Act as the primary client contact in coordination with the Managing Principal Architect.
• Develop project programs, scope, schedules and budgets.
• Report regularly and directly to a managing principal architect.
• Submit drawings to DSA for a successful intake and develop thoughtful and complete responses for DSA back check and approval.
• Communicate with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines to resolve project details and technical issues and that comply with office standards.
• Assign work to the project team, provide instruction, guidance and mentorship to team members.
• Track and follow-up on communication to team members, clients and consultants as needed.
• General Office Duties as required as related to position.
• 8+ years of k-12 experience through all phases of architectural projects.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture preferred but not required.
• Architectural license preferred but not required.
• Proficiency in Revit, 2D CAD drawing, Word and Excel.
• Good knowledge of Bluebeam, SketchUp and relevant Adobe products preferred.
• Self-Motivated / Self-Starter.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Needs to be extremely organized.
• Detailed oriented.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• General computer proficiency with either Windows or Macintosh operating systems.
• A minimum of 40 hours per week required
• Required Office Hours
M-Th: 8 to 5.
Fri : 8 to 3.
PJHM Architects offers a wide variety of benefits to our staff:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Personal Time Off
Additional information can be provided upon request.