PJHM is looking for a talented Graphic Designer and Marketing Lead, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Graphic Designer / Marketing Lead
PJHM is a California based interdisciplinary architecture and research firm specializing in educational and civic projects. PJHM is ranked among the 300 largest architecture firms in the nation. PJHM partners with clients and provides professional services from three offices: Laguna Hills, CA, Los Angeles, CA and Oceanside, CA.
This position is available in the Laguna Hills, CA office.
Pay based on experience.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Develop responses to client’s Requests for Qualifications/Proposals
• Think creatively and develop new graphic design concepts
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to owners and clients as needed
• Amend final designs to owner’s and client’s comments for approval
• Provide graphic design support and assistance and receive instruction, guidance and mentorship to Project Managers and Managing Principal Architects of multiple K-12 type projects of varying sizes and complexities
• Provide marketing assistance by developing graphic materials, managing project information data base, preparing power-point presentations
• Report regularly and directly to Project Managers and Managing Principal Architects.
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Above Average skill in Writing, editing, grammar and proofreading.
• We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
• Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
• Knowledge of 3D Modeling Software a plus!
• Self-Motivated / Self-Starter.
• Needs to be extremely organized.
• Detailed oriented.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• General computer proficiency with either Windows or Macintosh operating systems.
• A minimum of 40 hours per week required
• Required Office Hours
M-Th: 8 to 5.
Fri : 8 to 3.
PJHM Architects offers a wide variety of benefits to our staff:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Personal Time Off
Additional information can be provided upon request